In short and simple terms a digital form is the equivalent to a paper document in which is used to collect information. Except, a digital form can be filled out electronically rather than manually. The question is well what is the difference manual or electronically how is it any different? and how will it benefit my business?
Who Can Make Use Of An Electronic Digital Form?
This is not a one word answer. In fact this can be an endless conversation with endless possibilities. Any business or organization can empower their business flow through the use of digital forms. Let's just list out a few of the paperless forms benefits and if your business is struggling in any of these areas then you can for sure make use of a digital form integration.
Paperless Forms Benefits:
- Save on paper consumption
- Save on lost paper handling time
- Eliminate any documents from being misplaced or lost
- Enhance the transmission of information
- Enhance and increase efficiency
- Securely store and analyze data
- Save money with automation
Look through the list above one more time and see where your business is falling behind. It may be lost time transferring data from paper forms into your operating system. It may be the repetition of lost documents. Even if you were able to detect only one of the above then it is time to shift from paper forms to digital forms.
One very important thing that we need to discuss in this article is the extra capabilities that a digital form gives your business in which a manual form would never be able to do.
- With digital forms, you can integrate the option to attached photos or documents to the fillable form.
- You can automate an ongoing process, in when a digital form is filled out, it is followed up with further email marketing communication with a consumer.
- You are able to organize your data and easily extract the data in excel form for business analyzes and strategy, growth and pivots.
- If you need to edit a form it is a quick paste into the electronic document ,where as if it was a paper form you would need to reprint many batches and toss out the existing ones.
- Your business and all staff will have accurate real time data securely stores and easily accessed from anywhere anytime.
The next logical step for any business is to move to a paperless one.
Think of the security of your business as your number one goal. With paper forms there is no way to encrypt a paper form, and loose papers are ought to be lost and with the fraud industry reaching a multi-billion dollar one, don’t waste and put your companies at risk.